● Although I will try my best to arrive at your home at the designated appointment time, I will not rush any groom or jeopardize the safety of a pet to do so. I may be early or late for an appointment. A dog may take longer than planned, etc. I will call if I am going to be more than 30 minutes early or late for our appointment time.
● Please advise if your pet has any allergies or sensitivities prior to the groom. I can also use a special shampoo or a vet prescribed shampoo that you provide if you would like.
● I do not believe in dematting if it will cause discomfort to the pet. I will evaluate the pet when I arrive at your home and we can discuss this further.
● I do not mind grooming “challenging dogs” from time to time, but if the dog is too aggressive or if grooming the dog will put me or the dog in harm’s way, I may need to refuse the dog.
● If I have confirmed an appointment with you and no one is home or the pet is not available to groom, a $25 “no show” fee will be charged. Please make any cancellations at least 24 hours prior to the appointment time. If you would like a reminder call prior to the appointment, please let me know as I do not generally make reminder calls.
● I accept cash or checks only please. Checks that are returned will be subject to a $30 fee.